MobiliCAT is a magazine promoted by the Association of Municipalities for Mobility and Urban Transport with the collaboration of the ATM and the Government of Catalonia with the aim of deepening in news, technological advances, news and opinions on the mobility and public transport. It is intended to be the reference magazine for technicians, mobility councilors, companies and agents involved in mobility management throughout Catalonia.
- Lisbon becomes the stage for innovative Intelligent Mobility demonstrations 6th Mar 2020
- “Experience Future Mobility Now” Open Day: a glimpse into the 2021 ITS World Congress 3rd Mar 2020
- T-Systems: Sustainable Traffic Management 27th Feb 2020
- Intelligent Systems for port logistics on the spotlight ahead of IT European Congress 2020 19th Feb 2020
- Towards Carbon Neutrality at the 2020 ITS European Congress 18th Feb 2020