Qualcomm invents breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes and communicates. When we connected the phone to the Internet, the mobile revolution was born. Today, our inventions are the foundation for life-changing products, experiences, and industries. As we lead the world to 5G, we envision this next big change in cellular technology spurring a new era of intelligent, connected devices and enabling new opportunities in connected cars, remote delivery of health care services, and the IoT — including smart cities, smart homes, and wearables. Qualcomm Incorporated includes our licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of our patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of our engineering, research and development functions, and substantially all of our products and services businesses, including the QCT semiconductor business. For more information, visit Qualcomm’s website, OnQ blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.
- From a challenge to an opportunity: the Virtual ITS European Congress 17th Jun 2020
- ERTICO continues the ITS conversation with a Virtual European ITS Congress planned for the autumn 10th Jun 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: CONGRESS POSTPONED 30th Apr 2020
- Lisbon becomes the stage for innovative Intelligent Mobility demonstrations 6th Mar 2020
- “Experience Future Mobility Now” Open Day: a glimpse into the 2021 ITS World Congress 3rd Mar 2020