SubmissionsDEADLINE | 13 JANUARY 2020
Call for Papers and Session Proposals
The European Programme Committee invites ITS experts to submit their contributions to be considered for presentation and publication at the ITS European Congress in Lisbon. The Congress host city of Lisbon has been chosen as European Green Capital for 2020. To contribute to this initiative and to reflect the overall Congress theme “ITS: The Game Changer” authors of Papers and organisers of Proposed Sessions will be asked during the on-line submission process to explain how their paper or session contributes to these two goals.
New this year !
- Commercial papers have been replaced by BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS
Business presentations describe a service aimed at generating or improving a specific product, device or idea for the market.
- Special Interest Sessions are now called PROPOSED SESSIONS (limited slots)
Should you have questions or need clarifications, please download the Call for Contributions brochure or contact us:
Delphine Soubies | Tel: +32 2 400 07 41 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline for all type of Papers and Proposed Sessions – 13 January 2020
- Notification of status to paper authors and Session proposals – March 2020
- Final paper submission and Speaker registration deadline – 9 April 2020
ERTICO - ITS Europe is a public-private membership driven organisation promoting, developing and deploying Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) in Europe to save lives, protect the environment and sustain mobility in the most cost-effective way.